We have an exciting opportunity for a Currency Team Member Level 1 to join the Operations team here at ACM. You will be responsible for ensuring the accurate processing of cash whilst meeting our varied clients processing objectives.
Reporting to the Currency/ Branch Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensure all ACM safety standards are being adhered to
- Being physically and mentally fit with the ability to undertake necessary manual handling tasks as required
- Ensure efficient processing of cash and other valuables
- Maintain accurate cash processing records and verification to ensure balancing.
- Identify and report all discrepancies
- Adhere to strict security and operational procedures and rules
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong numeracy skills
- Have previous cash handling experience
- Have computer knowledge and data entry skills
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Have a high level of integrity and ability to work honestly
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment Criminal History Check, Credit Check and a Medical Check (including a drug and alcohol and audiology assessment).
If this sounds like a career for you, please submit an application form and attach your covering letter and resume.
ACM, part of the Linfox Armaguard Group Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.