We are currently seeking applications from suitably experienced individuals for the role of Locksmith. Reporting to the Special Projects Manager, you will manage the ordering, building and installation of locks and componentry across Linfox Armaguard Group. Working in a highly confidential environment, you will be responsible for protecting the IP and Security of Armaguard Fleet, assets and premises.
Key accountabilities for the role include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that customer service levels, delivery requirements and targets are achieved
- Conduct Fleet repairs & preventative maintenance to ensure the maximum number of Fleet are available for use
- Ensures compliance with all relevant Security legislation
- Identify and report technical solutions and make recommendations for improvement
- Ability to operate effectively and meet tight timeframes
- Assist Security through the maintenance and interrogation of systems
Key attributes required for the role are:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role, including parts identification
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to liaise with suppliers and employees across the business
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of OHS & Risk Management principles
- Automotive and Access Control experience is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a highly confidential environment
- Experience with high security locks preferred
- Flexibility regarding Full/Part Time hours available for the right candidate
The successful applicant will possess a VIC Security Licence, current Drivers Licence and Security Installer Registration.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo pre-employment checks.
If this sounds like a career for you, please submit an application form, covering letter and resume.
Armaguard, part of the Linfox Armaguard Group Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
Armaguard supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourage this in all that we do.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply