We are currently seeking applications from suitably experienced individuals for the role of Project Manager. Reporting to the Project Planning & Delivery Manager, the role of Project Manager will be to plan, prepare and implement projects that form part of a business wide program of continuous improvements initiatives as well as assisting with project planning and delivery of strategic business projects.
Key accountabilities for the role include:
- Actively promotes behaviours that support the Linfox Armaguard Group vision of an injury free workplace.
- Prepare Project Initiation Document (PID) in a timely manner and circulate for approval from all key stakeholders.
- Production of transparent Project Plans suitable for planning, prioritising and monitoring the project teams workload and establishing a critical path and highlighting critical dependencies.
- Quality and consistency across all project documents and timely and accurate consolidation of project reporting.
- Monitoring overall project risk management and mitigation planning.
- Analyse project schedule performance for early warning signs of impending problems.
- Ensure the project maintains the approval of the nominated key stakeholders at the appropriate milestones.
- Be proactive with project management disciplines for: time, cost, scope, risk, quality, communication, change management, issue escalation are effectively enforced.
- Engaging with stakeholders and project teams through project meetings and workshops.
- Work in a collaborative and supportive spirit to achieve the greatest possible team orientated outcomes
Knowledge / Experience requirements for the role include but are not limited to:
- Tertiary qualified with a degree in business, commerce, finance or a related discipline
- Postgraduate qualification and/or previous experience in Project Management (highly regarded)
- Demonstrated analytical capability
- Demonstrated capability with;
- Preparing Project Initiation Documents
- Working with relevant qualified and experience parties in preparing detailed project plans
- Conducting detailed assessments of the project risks
- Project management skills and disciplines
- Using PRINCE 2 framework, themes and principles
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to influence others
- Strong proponent of process disciplines with high attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Acts as a team player and outcome driven
- A excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- MS Project
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- MS PowerPoint
The successful candidate will also have the proven capability to;
- Assist with the planning, preparation and implementation of a project
- Work collaboratively with all key stakeholders and project team members
- Track the progress of each of their assigned projects
- Identify critical paths conflicts
- Highlight dependencies across the individual initiatives
- Proactively highlight risks/issues as and when they arise
- Prepare consolidated monthly project reporting packs
If this sounds like a career for you, please submit an application form and attach your covering letter and resume.
We take the security of our people and customers seriously so successful applicants will be required to undergo the following pre-employment checks:
- Criminal history check
- Credit agency check
- Functional medical assessment (if required)
- Drug and alcohol assessment
- Immigration check (if required)
- Reference checks
- Drivers licence check (if required)
Armaguard, part of the Linfox Armaguard Group Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
Armaguard supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourage this in all that we do.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.