Part of the Linfox Armaguard Group Pty Ltd, Armaguard - Armaguard Master License number – 408 700 490 is a proud leader of Australia’s currency management and technology solutions market. Backed by 80 years of expertise, we provide innovative and integrated end-to-end security, currency, valuables and technology solutions for our customers.
Concentrating on innovation, we are focused on developing and introducing new technology to the market, to revolutionise currency management. We create value for our customers by providing high quality and seamless services to minimise the cost of currency management.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Cash Processor team member to join the Operations team here at Armaguard. You will be responsible for ensuring the accurate processing of cash whilst meeting our varied clients processing objectives.
Reporting to the Currency/ Branch Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensure all Armaguard safety standards are being adhered to
- Being physically and mentally fit with the ability to undertake necessary manual handling tasks as required
- Ensure efficient processing of cash and other valuables
- Maintain accurate cash processing records and verification to ensure balancing.
- Identify and report all discrepancies
- Adhere to strict security and operational procedures and rules
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong numeracy skills
- Have previous cash handling experience
- Have computer knowledge and data entry skills
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Have a high level of integrity and ability to work honestly
We take the security of our people and customers seriously so successful applicants will be required to undergo the following pre-employment checks:
- Criminal history check
- Credit agency check
- Functional medical assessment (if required)
- Drug and alcohol assessment
- Immigration check (if required)
- Reference checks
- A behavioural and a safety psychometric test
- Drivers licence check (if required)
If this sounds like a career for you, please submit an application form and attach your covering letter and resume.
Armaguard, part of the Linfox Armaguard Group Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
Armaguard supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourage this in all that we do.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.