Linfox Armaguard Group
- Play an integral role in ensuring the company’s cash management systems are maintained and serviced to the highest level
- Part of Linfox Logistics and Armaguard Group
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
Are you a looking for a career within a technical environment? Opportunity to be part of a supportive team working in a technology and high security business.
Operating since 1938, Linfox Armaguard Group has evolved from a cash-in-transit business to a leading secure currency supply chain and technology solutions enterprise. Trusted by our customers in banking, retail, hospitality, medical and government, we offer unrivalled reach to every corner of Australia and New Zealand. Our reputation is built on a culture of safety, underpinned by a commitment to robust security policies, procedures and systems. We are committed to ongoing development of our people and encourage career progression at every opportunity. Expect this and more when you join Linfox Armaguard Group.
What does the job look like?
Reporting to the Field Manager we are seeking an enthusiastic person with a passion for all things technical to join our growing field team based in Frenchs Forest on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. The role involves performing maintenance on various ATM’S and cash payment technologies. Key areas of responsibility include:
- Fault finding, diagnosis and repairs on a range of cash management systems
- Attending various sites to maintain and repair devices
- Commissioning, configuring and testing devices
- Troubleshooting technical issues (backed by a specialist technical support team)
- Vehicle and mobile phone provided
- work a rotating roster which will include Saturday and Sunday’s
- Full tool kit provided
Are you the one?
As an integral part of the organisation, your skilled technical ability as well as excellent communication and customer service skills will ensure your success.
You can demonstrate:
- Prior electro-mechanical experience ideally from working in a field based role
- Great ability to trouble shoot and problem solve
- Can take initiative with the ability to work unsupervised
- Able to work to a rotating roster including weekend work
- Must have a valid drivers license
Sound like you? Please click the apply button to submit your application and resume.
You will be required to meet Linfox Armaguard Groups employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a criminal history check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
Don’t have the required experience but want to know more about opportunities at Linfox Armaguard Group? We still want to hear from you. Visit www.armaguard.com.au/careers