Part of the Linfox Armaguard Group Pty Ltd, Armaguard is a proud leader of Australia’s currency management and technology solutions market. Backed by 80 years of expertise, we provide innovative and integrated end-to-end security, currency, valuables and technology solutions for our customers.
Concentrating on innovation, we are focused on developing and introducing new technology to the market, to revolutionise currency management. We create value for our customers by providing high quality and seamless services to minimise the cost of currency management.
We have an opportunity for a Coin Processor team member to join the Operations team here at Armaguard. Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be required to count and verify all coin in a precise and efficient manner and within set timeframes. This role will also be assisting with Despatch Hand.
Reporting to the Currency/ Branch Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining accurate and efficient cash processing procedures by the counting of cash and the verification of documents received to ensure balancing
- Maintaining a balanced account of cash through data entry or written checks
- Providing accurate processed information to the branch teller
- Identifying and reporting all discrepancies to the branch supervisor
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong numeracy skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Previous Experience in a manufacturing or machine operating environment as well as cash handling would be advantageous
We take the security of our people and customers seriously so successful applicants will be required to undergo the following pre-employment checks:
- Criminal history check
- Credit agency check
- Functional medical assessment (if required)
- Drug and alcohol assessment
- Immigration check (if required)
- Reference checks
- A behavioural and a safety psychometric test
- Drivers licence check (if required)
If this sounds like a career for you, please submit an application form and attach your covering letter and resume.
Armaguard, part of the Linfox Armaguard Group Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
Armaguard supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourage this in all that we do.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.