Operating since 1938, Linfox Armaguard Group has evolved from a cash-in-transit business to a leading secure currency supply chain and technology solutions enterprise. Trusted by our customers in banking, retail, hospitality, medical and government, we offer unrivalled reach to every corner of Australia and New Zealand. Our reputation is built on a culture of safety, underpinned by a commitment to robust security policies, procedures and systems. We are committed to ongoing development of our people and encourage career progression at every opportunity. Expect this and more when you join Linfox Armaguard Group.
What does the job look like?
This is a newly created position is at the forefront of growth and exciting changes across Linfox Armaguard Group. With flexibility around work location and hours, you will love working autonomously with the support of a greater team. Key areas:
- Partner with hiring managers within the Linfox Armaguard Group to understand their recruitment requirements
- Lead the recruitment process, providing guidance and solutions
- Utilise and discover sourcing channels to attract the best candidates on the market
- Build and maintain talent pipelines across various disciplines and locations
- Coordinate recruitment pre-employment checks
Are you the one?
Reporting to the Talent Manager, this 12-month contract calls for a passionate individual that is driven by adding exceptional talent to the business through end-to-end recruitment. You will have the opportunity to drive projects and deliver results in an environment that you can really make your mark. You can demonstrate:
- End to end recruitment experience in an agency or inhouse
- Experience with PageUp or similar
- Previous experience within security/government/trade Recruitment would be advantageous
- Ability to source candidates through multiple platforms
- Strong communication and influencing skills
Sound like you? Please click the apply button to submit your application and resume.
You will be required to meet Linfox Armaguard Groups employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a criminal history check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
To find out more about opportunities at Linfox Armaguard Group, visit www.armaguard.com.au/careers