Part of the Linfox Armaguard Group Pty Ltd, Armaguard is a proud leader of Australia’s currency management and technology solutions market. Backed by 80 years of expertise, we provide innovative and integrated end-to-end security, currency, valuables and technology solutions for our customers.
Concentrating on innovation, we are focused on developing and introducing new technology to the market, to revolutionise currency management. We create value for our customers by providing high quality and seamless services to minimise the cost of currency management.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Road Crew team member to join the Hobart Branch in a Part time capacity, 25 hours per week. You will be responsible for providing service excellence to customers and undertake daily cash collection duties in a professional manner.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all Armaguard safety standards are being adhered to
- Being physically and mentally fit with the ability to undertake necessary manual handling tasks as required
- Transporting cash and coin to and from client’s premises
- Assisting in the loading of the armoured vehicles
- Ensure the armoured vehicles are maintained and secured daily
- Adhere to strict security and operational procedures and rules
- Proven ability to provide high level customer service and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
The successful candidate will possess the following licences:
- TAS Security Officers licence
- Firearms/ handgun licence
- Certificate III Security Operations
- First Aid Certificate
- MR Drivers licence
We take the security of our people and customers seriously so successful applicants will be required to undergo the following pre-employment checks:
- Criminal history check
- Credit agency check
- Functional medical assessment
- Drug and alcohol assessment
- Immigration check
- Reference checks
- A behavioural and a safety psychometric test
- Drivers licence check
- Firearms Assessment
If this sounds like a career for you, please submit an application form and attach your covering letter and resume.
Armaguard, part of the Linfox Armaguard Group Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
Armaguard supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourage this in all that we do.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.