Part of the Linfox Armaguard Group Pty Ltd, Point2Point Secure - Point 2 Point Master License number – 410 533 491 provides a range of discreet security, collection, delivery and guarding services. Backed by 80 years of expertise, we provide innovative and integrated end-to-end security, currency, valuables and technology solutions for our customers.
Concentrating on innovation, the Linfox Armaguard Group creates value for our customers by providing high quality and seamless services to minimise the cost of currency management.
Point2Point Secure provides our team members with a range of benefits, including career development and great team member rewards, along with the opportunity to play a strategic and leading role in our growing organisation.
We have an exciting opportunity for a number of Discreet Cash Collector team members to join the Operations team here at Point2Point Secure, located in our Camellia branch. You will be responsible for providing quality and secure cash collecting to banking and delivery services to our customers.
Reporting to the Transport and Despatch Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensure all Point2Point Secure safety standards are being adhered to
- Being physically and mentally fit with the ability to undertake necessary manual handling tasks as required
- Discreet transport of cash and coin to and from client’s premises
- Assisting in the loading of consignments and ensure vehicles are maintained and secured daily
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity working in a secure environment
- Adhere to strict security and operational procedures and rules
- Proven ability to provide high level customer service and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
The successful candidate will possess the following licences:
- NSW Security Officers licence 1AF (Full licence)
- Firearms/ handgun licence (Category H)
- Current Firearms Accreditation Certificate (issued within the last 12 months)
- Certificate III Security Operations (CIT component)
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Drivers licence
We take the security of our people and customers seriously so successful applicants will be required to undergo the following pre-employment checks:
- Criminal history check
- Credit agency check
- Functional medical assessment (if required)
- Drug and alcohol assessment
- Immigration check (if required)
- Reference checks
- A behavioural and a safety psychometric test
- Drivers licence check (if required)
- Firearms Assessment (if required)
If this sounds like a career for you, please submit an application form and attach your covering letter and resume.
Point2Point Secure, part of the Linfox Armaguard Group Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
Point2Point Secure supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.