Operating since 1938, Linfox Armaguard Group has evolved from a cash-in-transit business to a leading secure currency supply chain and technology solutions enterprise. Trusted by our customers in banking, retail, hospitality, medical and government, we offer unrivalled reach to every corner of Australia and New Zealand. Our reputation is built on a culture of safety, underpinned by a commitment to robust security policies, procedures and systems. We are committed to ongoing development of our people and encourage career progression at every opportunity. Expect this and more when you join Linfox Armaguard Group.
What does the job look like?
Working in an existing team, you are the point of call from clients that require our assistance when something goes wrong. Key areas:
- Problem solving over the phone to understand clients’ requirements
- Ensure the system is up to date will all requests
- Coordinate with technicians to assist if needed
- Update clients with the status of their jobs
- Liaise with field staff to coordinate service calls
Are you the one?
You are an excellent communicator, someone that listens and responds well. You can demonstrate:
- Customer service focus
- Solution orientated attitude
- Natural flair to build relationships and influence outcomes
- Ability to use a computer
- An excellent attitude with a desire to learn and develop
Sound like you or someone you know? Please click the apply button to submit your application and resume.
You will be required to meet Linfox Armaguard Groups employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a criminal history check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
Don’t have the required experience, but want to know more about the opportunities at Linfox Armaguard Group? We still want to hear from you. Visit www.armaguard.com.au/careers